Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Morning Snack Attack: Tigger Tails!

On my recent trip to Disneyland Resort, I made it a pont to try all as much of the West coast only food as I could. On my list was the famous Tigger Tail.

Tigger Tails can be bought at Pooh's Corner in Critter Country only at Disneyland Park!



Made from marshmallows, caramel, white chocolate, milk chocolate and lots of orange sugar, these sweet treats will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. I mean, marshmallow, chocolate, caramel, how can you go wrong, am I right?

Anything covered in sugar and served in the perfect theme park way -on a stick- is fun to eat, and very convenient. I will say that the first bite of this Tigger Tail (pictured) was delicious, but it's definitely toothachingly sweet.


The verdict: Tigger tail is a snack to share. It's delicious but very sweet, so I can't imagine eating the whole thing in one sitting.

If you want all of my vacation tips including the best snacks from coast to coast, follow me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/dreamsdocometruetravel

No comments:

Post a Comment